Auk Island Suites
Relax in Comfort and Style
Auk Island Winery proudly introduces the newest addition to our history-laden property in Durrell, Twillingate - our luxury vacation rental suite with a beautiful outport view from the private balcony.
The gorgeous, modern two-bedroom suite is located in a wing of the former community school that once held a Grade 5 classroom and teachers' lounge. Long gone are the desks and blackboards; instead you'll find a luxurious place to relax while you take in the local culture and beautiful scenery.
The suite is conveniently located above the winery, Downhome Shoppe, and the Auk Island Restaurant.
We also offer meals, wine tasting and tour packages for reasonable rates, which can be added to your stay. Just ask staff for details.
Our suites have everything you could ask for...
Ample space for a family! The suite includes a master bedroom with a queen-sized bed and full en suite bath, and a second bedroom with a queen bed and a double bunkbed, plus a second full en suite bath. The suite also includes a laundry room.
You'll never go hungry with a fully equiped kitchen, a BBQ on the balcony and you're never far from the delicious cuisine of the Auk Island Restaurant!
We have Cable TV in each bedroom and living area and free WiFi for all your connectivity needs. You'll never run out of entertainment options to occupy you when you're relaxing after a day of sight seeing.
Contact Us anytime to book your suite!
Rates & Policies/Terms and Conditions
We have a few simple housekeeping rules:
- No smoking
- No pets
- 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. check-in, notification of late arrivals needed prior to 6:30 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m. checkout time
Payment and Refund Policy
- No booking payment required
- Visa, American Express or MasterCard required when booking
- 48-hour cancellation notice is required to receive a full refund
- If less than 48 hours' notice is given, a cancellation fee of 25% of the booking total will be charged.
- 3 Night minimum stay (some exceptions do apply, subject to schedule and current bookings)
- $195 per night based on 1 to 5 person occupancy.
- $1,170 per 7-day week
- Rates are in Canadian dollars